Videos per day

I am watching 12 videos per day and practicing and it takes 4 to 5 hours. This is good pace or should I increase it.

Hi,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

This is hard to tell. Watching videos does not “do” much. Theoretically, you could watch 14 hours and sleep 8 hours, and you’ll have forgotten most of it within a couple of days. The key is to internalising what you learnt is to apply it. For this reason, it is not important how many videos you are watching per day but if you are able to apply your knowledge at the end of the day. At least, that’s my opinion.

I am practicing. practicing takes 4 to 5 hours. First I watch the videos and then I am applying these concepts into my game. And also I am doing challenges in videos.

Sounds good. Contrary to popular belief, one does not learn faster if we simply spend more hours per day learning. The reason for this is simple: Our brain needs time to process information, and taking breaks is crucial for our learning progress. If you are happy with 4-5 hours and not exhausted all the time, it’s the ideal time frame for you.

Also please feel free to ask our helpful community of students over on our Discord chat server.

Privacy & Terms