Victorian library with some texturing

I am very happy with how this is coming out. There is still much to do, but as a LOD A, I am just about done.

I can’t seem to get the materials/textures to export/import into Unity though.

3 Likes

Hi @BotchedTaco

You can’t export materials directly to the Unity, but you can and you should create the material slots in Blender so in Unity you can assign the materials from there. Textures can be imported to Unity and shouldn’t be a problem. Only thing to do is to create a material in Unity, assign the shader (if you don’t know about shaders, then use the Unity standard shader) and assign the materials to the shader input parameters. (Either by using metallic or specular workflow)

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Jax

@Jax

Thank you, this helped a lot. I now have the textures showing properly in Unity.

1 Like

I can’t seem to stop working on this. Made a bunch of changes and like the look of it more and more as it comes along.

I put in so much time into making these sconces, and they can barely be scene

1 Like

Making a decent amount of progress, but am in the 20% that takes 80% of the time

7 Likes

wow you say thats level a

Yeah. I mean there is texturing and such as well as basic lighting, but everything is square and blocky. Still needs all the detail, like beveling, insetting, and curves that will make is look more realistic and less like it belongs in minecraft.

Privacy & Terms