Verification Looping and Cannot Login to GameDev.TV

Hi! I was trying to log in into GameDev.TV website site. But I cannot do so. I kept being redirected to the same verification page after I check the box. Thus I cannot even access my existing courses nor purchase any new ones. I already disabled all Google Chrome extensions, cleared up my cache, restarted the browser and even temporarily turned off my Antivirus software. Login also didn’t work in Microsoft Edge and I had a similar experience.

I was planning on getting the new on sale Godot 4 Mobile course. I hope the course will also be offered on sale in Udemy as I rarely experience any issues on that website.

UPDATE:
I found the culprit. It was my Avast Anti-track software. Even if I disabled it as Extension through my Web Browsers, it is still active in the background. Cloudflare Turnstile Captcha, it seems, is tracking all site visitors who logs in into the gamedev.tv website. When I directly turned off Avast Anti-track for each Web Browser that I have installed, Cloudflare allowed me to continue accessing gamedev.tv website as I have given it permission to track me.

OLD POST:
FYI: I was able to finally login into the GameDev.Tv website. But I had to do it within the Shopping Cart page by clicking the “Log in” hyperlink. Then going back to the home page of GameDev.Tv website and refreshing my browser. Only through there, I was able to access my courses.

I will probably just wait for the sale on Udemy.com if ever as I prefer to access most of my GameDev.TV courses there.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms