Vampire Bust Sculpt : Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modelling for Beginners

Vampire Sculpt

Thank you @Grant_Abbitt for the fantastic course. I have learned so much and enjoy your courses tremendously.

Kind Regards
Jade

8 Likes

Great usage of placed lights.
Now you can enjoy (see) also the nice textures.
He looks very intimidating.
Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @FedPete , This has been my favorite by far, I did struggle a little with the mesh resolution and making the textures clean, final render came out a little dark but I used that filmic medium contrast as all the other renders looked washed out. I can’t wait to learn how to retopology and make characters for unity. looking forward to the next course.

1 Like

Very atmospheric lighting, hides the sculpt rather from being seen well. But it looks very nice. In a demonic way! :laughing:

Thank you so much, very much appreciate the kind words, you are right, hopefully, this will give a little more detail.

Vampire Sculpt

2 Likes

Great turn table view.

Yes very nice display of it.

You know, I thought I was missing something when I just read your comment, because I didn’t see the turntable video, and was wondering where it was.

Then I scrolled back up slowly and saw the YouTube link. I have to agree with @FedPete that it’s a very nice view, especially the last couple of seconds. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much

Great Job

1 Like

Privacy & Terms