Utility waypoint script loops way too fast

Hello, I’ve setup my utility waypoint script to run in a loop. However, my loop going way too fast. It loops really quickly for 2-3 cycles and then it begins to slow down. Does anyone have an idea why this happens and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you.

EDIT: I have looked at the other threads in this discussion and have found out that I just need to lower the “Look Ahead for Target Offset” parameter within my Waypoint Progress Tracker Script.

Hi Abdul,

Did changing the “Look Ahead for Target Offset” value fix the issue?

A little tip: Don’t try to make the game look perfect with the Waypoints because we will replace the Waypoints with the Timeline in a few videos.

See also:

I was able to fix it. However I still get an issue where the ship flies extremely fast for the first 2-3 waypoints and then it slows down to its normal speed.

A little unrelated but I get an issue where my ship’s bullet particles won’t work until I gets to around the 9th waypoint for some reason. Not sure why this happens.

the ship flies extremely fast for the first 2-3 waypoints and then it slows down to its normal speed

Maybe the waypoints are too close to one another.

A little unrelated but I get an issue where my ship’s bullet particles won’t work until I gets to around the 9th waypoint for some reason. Not sure why this happens.

Maybe it is an optical illusion. Or something went wrong with the particle system. You could try to enable Prewarm. If that does not fix it, disable it and set the “Culling Mode” to “Always Simulate”.

See also:

Hi,

Can you please let us know if this has been solved.
If no response has been posted within 7 days the topic will close and you will have to make a new topic

Thanks

Privacy & Terms