[Updated] Bug in my finished Wizard?

First of all, thank you to the creators of this course. You’ve filled me with confidence that I can get it done. I’ve learned a lot having never worked in C#, but hopefully will pickup fast since I have a background in basic HTML/CSS.

However, at the end of the course, I still seem to have an issue with my number wizard. Everything seems to be in place, but perhaps I’ve overlooked something… or maybe the ‘bug’ has been there in which I’d like to bring it to your attention.

My wizard works perfectly when pressing up, down or enter. The bug occurs when I press up, then down, then up again. I’ve attached a screenshot to show what I’m talking about.
Can anyone shine some light on what I’m experiencing? Thanks!

EDIT : The problem didn’t transfer over to the final version after creating the UI, so I didn’t worry too much about it. I’m still learning the ropes.

https://imgur.com/a/ay6G18G

You might want to print out the min and max values too for now or keep a look out in the inspector for them. Though for now if it is working don’t worry too much you’ll fix a bit more in the wizard ui version

Privacy & Terms