Unreal engine 5 macOS vs code errors

Hello i am facing a problem that i couldnt fix i am using macbook to make games with unreal engine 5 and the problem is that when i create c++ class i get errors instetntly these errors are only visible in vs code and when i try and check the terminal of unreal engine or when i recompile the code i get no error i tried seeking help from YouTube but there was nothing I reinstalled vs code updated Xcode tried to install new ue5.4 but still the same although when I updated to ue5.4 I got new errors I tried to ignore it but when I do so vs code don’t ditect the errors and mistakes I make for example when I miss a semi colon or making a typo I doesn’t highlight or give me a warning

these are ue5.4 errors

this isue5.3 errors

Which course does this relate to?

i am related to unreal engine 5 ++ developer course

The c++ course recommends you follow with 5.0 as there are changes in later versions.

Have a look here for more information on C++

There should be further links for setup. For starters, you need specific versions of XCode installed (not the latest) as well as other libraries.

i am not facing this problem with some thing like rider the problem is that vs code i need to use vs code cause i cant buy rider

You can use XCode. Vs code isn’t causing that error however. That is due to your C++ setup is incorrect.

Privacy & Terms