Unreal Engine 5 - Building System Tutorial 2023

Ever since I was a kid I have loved Lego and back then we didnt have (Insert Movie Title Here) Lego, we used our imaginations. I’ve always love Building and Architecture, and I like games that include creating bases, homes, settlements etc, but all of them have some sort of limitation or not enough pieces or the functionality that I want to give them.
My knowlege of Unreal Engine is quite low right now, I really want to be able to import my 3D models in a game environment now.
I keep buying marketplace assets that are all set up differently or again dont function the way I want them to and youtube tutorials are clunky or rushed at best (and now with UE5, the UE4 Tutorials are somewhat outdated)

Personally I would like to know a clean method of rotating, placing and removing build pieces, have them highlighted, associate some sort of cost value for building them etc standard stuff.

Survival and crafting games are very popular right now… and yes, kind of overdone and cloned, but I think in general it would be a popular and sought after course

(and if you are low on UE Tutors I would recommend contacting Matt Aspland on Youtube he has the knowlege and excellent presentation)

Privacy & Terms