Unreal Can't Compile [Lesson 52]

Unreal Engine can’t compile my code please help me fix the problem.
Everything has been working fine until now. The only change is that I closed ue4 => opened it using the executable file => clicked on file, open visual studio => implemented the code to match the lesson => clicked on compile. I use the UE4 4.22.3 and Microsoft Visual Studio.
Following is the message log of the “Can’t Compile” error.

• Parsing headers for BullCowGameEditor
  • Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\lesgle\Desktop\Game Design\Udemy UE C++ Developer\Bull Cow Game\BullCowGame-starter-kit\BullCowGame.uproject” “C:\Users\lesgle\Desktop\Game Design\Udemy UE C++ Developer\Bull Cow Game\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BullCowGameEditor\Development\BullCowGameEditor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
  • Reflection code generated for BullCowGameEditor in 9.1188977 seconds
  • Using Visual Studio 2019 14.28.29333 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.28.29333) and Windows 10.0.19041.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
  • Building 5 actions with 8 processes…
  • [1/5] BullCowCartridge.cpp
  • C:\Users\lesgle\Desktop\Game Design\Udemy UE C++ Developer\Bull Cow Game\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Source\BullCowGame\BullCowCartridge.cpp: fatal error C1853: ‘C:\Users\lesgle\Desktop\Game Design\Udemy UE C++ Developer\Bull Cow Game\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BullCowGameEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.h.pch’ precompiled header file is from a different version of the compiler, or the precompiled header is C++ and you are using it from C (or vice versa)
  • [2/5] BullCowCartridge.gen.cpp
  • C:\Users\lesgle\Desktop\Game Design\Udemy UE C++ Developer\Bull Cow Game\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BullCowGame\BullCowCartridge.gen.cpp: fatal error C1853: ‘C:\Users\lesgle\Desktop\Game Design\Udemy UE C++ Developer\Bull Cow Game\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BullCowGameEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.h.pch’ precompiled header file is from a different version of the compiler, or the precompiled header is C++ and you are using it from C (or vice versa)

Following is the screenshot of the code on the Visual Studio

Thank you in advance.

Build > Rebuild Solution

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms