Unreal 4.27.4 html

Hello i have just started unreal engine and bought many courses on Udemy. Because of my job i really need a html print. The html print works on 4.27.4 but it crashes when i try to do so. I’ve watched many tutorials for it but i didn’t understand anything. What i need to do to get a html print? Can you explain basically. Thank you so much

What exactly do you mean by HTML print? turning the output normally printed to paper as an HTML document?

If it is crashing, you really need to contact Epic about this. It’s not something we can really help with. Also, UE 4.27 is now almost 3 years old I think, not even sure if they are still supporting it. Typically, no more updates after the next version is released.

With html i’ve meant i have to put this game to an education site. Like a play-learn game. But i cant take html. Also thank you

I think I know what you mean. We don’t actually support materials outside of our courses but you could ask in the discord if you have access. Otherwise you need to contact the epic Dev support via their forums.

Privacy & Terms