Finding good and cohesive information about a companion or pet is a real challenge. I have looked all over the internet but have found only a few disjointed bits and pieces regarding a pet system and it would be great to have a course that takes us through the ins and outs of having a companion that journeys and fights alongside us.
- different types of pets (think World of Warcraft Hunter, Warlock)
- pets with different stats, abilities
- different stances: aggressive, defensive, passive
- movement commands: wait, follow, attack
- swapping between multiple pets
- buffing pet & pet auras (buffs both pet and player)
This course will be a good addition to the Unity RPG series, perhaps as a bit-size course.