Unity RPG: Part 2

Hello All,
@ben @Rick_Davidson
I was wondering of there is any word on the new part 2 of the Unity RPG course I was lucky enough to start it close to when the new one is due to be released.
I heard on youtube in the comments that February was likely based on what @sampattuzzi had stated.

Also, have you guys thought about a Roadmap or course update system? It would help those of us that literally are waiting to jump on the courses as soon as they drop on Udemy.

2 Likes

We have a mailing list that gets to hear about courses first but we deliberately don’t commit to dates! It’s a bit of a situation where we don’t know how long it will take to be ready till a few weeks before it is.

But this month is looking likely now for the start of a remaster to the original part 1. More news to come…

3 Likes

Hi Sam! Would you have had to be part of the RPG Early Access to be on the mailing list? Really looking forward to hearing more, finishing my Unity 2D course soon here and am excited to move into the RPG course. I’m hoping the remastering will start soon so I can begin the course with the new content. Thanks for all your hard work!

No, the mailing list is here: https://www.gamedev.tv/subscribe

2 Likes

Thanks Sam! All signed up :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update.
I am loving all of the courses you guys do!

1 Like

I subscribed to the list as well. I am also close to finishing up the Udemy RPG course, and hoping part 2 is released soon after so I can hop right into it. I was sort of following it on your twitch stream for a while, but as I hadn’t finished the course yet, I didn’t want to actually watch them yet. I no longer see the videos up there, so I am hoping that is a sign that they are soon to be released as a course. I am especially looking forward to the inventory system setup I saw a bit of on twitch.

Privacy & Terms