Unity Interface

Hi,

I have a small issue with the Unity Interface. The words of the objects under the hierarchy have a white glow around them.
This is very annoying when I particularly want to make prefabs. Because of the white glow I can’t distinct the prefabbed objects and the original ones. I have searched the internet but couldn’t find anything about this issue.

I have made a copy of the screen and draw a red line under the issued area.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Michael

Hello @Toasty, I don’t think I can see something odd on that screenshot. The white glow isn’t visible for me anyway.

ANyway, have you tried removing the “library” and “Project settings” folders? (Back them up to be sure). Maybe your project configuration or Temp is messed up.

Hello JeroenBoumans,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately you can’t see it in the picture I have uploaded. After I downloaded it from the topic I created on Gamedev.tv I tried to expand it in my picture viewer app on my computer but still couldn’t see the glowing white around the words clearly.

The only possibility, is to directly view the picture without uploading it to Gamedev.tv.

I don’t know if I can upload it to a mail of yours or somewhere else on another site to let you see the original picture.

It would be great if you or someone else could solve this issue.

Greetings,

Michael

Hi @Toasty, I’ve not heard over anyone having this issue before, and obviously your screenshot doesn’t seem to display the issue you are having.

I did find this in my trawling of the internet though, possibly related?

Privacy & Terms