Unity closing when I open project

Hi, I have this weird problem with one project. When I want to open it everything seems normal but after importing UnityEditor close without any error or message. What should I do to fix it? Thank you.

Hi,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if I understood your question/problem correctly. What exactly happens when you import the project(?) into Unity? Do you import it into a new version? If so, it might be that Unity opens its empty default scene. If you have your own scene in your Assets folder, open your scene.

See also:

I will try to describe it as accurately as I can, so I open Unity hub and click on the project I want to open. After this it launches the splash screen and after 1-2 minutes splash screen is gone and project is closed without any error or notification just splash screen disappears.

Thank you for explaining your problem again. I think I understood it now. :slight_smile:

After Unity launched and disappeared, press ctrl + shift + esc to open the Windows Task Manager. Check if Unity is in the list and running. If you have a second screen, check if Unity appeared there.

Which version of Unity do you use? Maybe you are experiencing a bug. In that case, try to reinstall or update Unity.

Do you use an antivirus program or a firewall that might be blocking Unity?

I have second screen and in task manager unity also disappears I use unity 2019.4.34f1 I reinstalled it already and firewall is disabled because I also thought it might be blocking unity but still nothing.

That’s a fairly old version of Unity. Maybe you could try to install the latest stable version of Unity 2021?

I know but repo is for this version of unity I can try to intall new and run project on it.

In which course and lecture are you?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms