Unity certification Query

I have been searching for the unity certification for a while.

I came to know that unity discontinued the “Unity Certified Developer” course some time ago.

Now I have been stuck with an issue that which certification I should opt for now.

I have two options in mind that is Unity Certified 3D artist and Unity Certified Associate.

If anyone could help me out with this it would be great.

@ben your guidance would be greatly appreciated, I Learn Unreal from you on Udemy.

Regards.

Hi Nishit,

Ben and Sam retired gamedev.tv’s “Unity Certified Developer” course a long while ago because Unity released their own courses, which are really good. See here: https://certification.unity.com/

Also please feel free to ask our helpful community of students for advice in our official Discord chat. :slight_smile:

I don’t want their course, I need their guidance at this point. They would be knowing which unity certification is good so that I can apply for that.

Regards.

I’m afraid Ben cannot give you any specific advice because he did not create or know those courses released on the Unity website. Please message the Unity support and let them know what you are looking for so they can tell you which course to take.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms