Unity Certification Experiences - by a 14y/o kid

Hey guys!

Last Friday I took the Unity Certification tests, and made a brief summary in Reddit.
Click here to read it

I did write about the test, my experiences, and a bit more stuff about it! If anyone got any questions, I will be glad to answer!
I also believe I am the youngest (not confirmed by Unity) Unity Certified developer! How awesome is this!

5 Likes

Great job! I’m working with four high school kids to get them certified! I’m going to have them read your story in Reddit. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hey! I would love to get in touch with them! Really looking for people my age to talk with, etc! Do they have skype, or anything I could use to reach them?

Paz, maybe we can setup a Skype call. What is your timezone?

1 Like

What an inspiring story, thank you for sharing. This forum is public, so you may want to share things like Skype ID is via a message on the forum. Huge congratulations for passing at such a young age, and good luck in your game development career.

2 Likes

Now that would be quite awesome if you were one of the youngest certified, but even if you weren’t, having that cert early before you leave school should blow the socks off most employers. Even if you don’t go for a development group right away, it’ll still prove to employers that you’re responsible enough to take on tasks and be trusted in the work place.

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms