Unicycle and A Low Poly man

My second attempt with animation and rigging, tried to do something complex with the rigging using the prior knowledge from The Animated Lamp. I think I messed up the jump, what do you say?
6 Likes

Great achievement, really !!! :+1: :+1:

Very believable movements/animation. So much work, I really understand that. Because I’ve done animations by my selves (and still do) but is so time-consuming. And the NLA editor is difficult.
So a great project !! Smooth animation is always difficult. Maybe study the 12 animation principles of Disney. See 12 Principles of Animation (Official Full Series)

If you copy a YouTube link, be sure it’s sitting on a fresh new line with no space before and after.
That way a video thumbnail will be shown, instead of a link!

Have fun!

:heart_eyes: Thanks for the love.
Oh yes Disney’s would have been a great place, I’ll surely watch the video.
I got to know about this from… https://youtu.be/uDqjIdI4bF4
Sorry, what is NLA editor, I don’t think I’m familiar with it. And thanks for the tip, I’ll edit the post.

If you achieved the animation without the NLA editor then it’s really a big achievement!!
The NLA editor is working with animation parts. Duplicating them and tweaking them.
You create a walk cycle and a arm swing movement as different objects.
It the NLA editor, the different animations can be copied, merged stretched in time etc.
making different combinations with all sorts of specific animations.

Woah, sounds like a game changer, how do I get access to the NLA editor?

It works together with the dope sheet!
The NLA editor has a very strange/confusing UI.
You need to find tutorial online to get a better understanding how it works and helps you.

Have fun.

1 Like

Ooh thanks, will try that.

Awesome… :clap:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms