Unable to modify ProjectileMovementComponent in BP_ProjectileBase

Hi!
I have a problem when you need to enable “Rotation follows velocity” check on “ProjectileMovementComponent”, because the “Details” panel is empty for me and I can’t access to the properties.

For fix this issue and continue, I set the property to true manually on code. This is my code for header file:

private:
	// COMPONENTS
	UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = "Components", meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true" ))
	UProjectileMovementComponent* ProjectileMovement;
	UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = "Components", meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true" ))
	UStaticMeshComponent* ProjectileMesh;
	UParticleSystemComponent* ParticleTrail;

And this is my .cpp file code por Constructor:

#include "ProjectileBase.h"
#include "Components/StaticMeshComponent.h"
#include "GameFramework/ProjectileMovementComponent.h"
#include "Kismet/GameplayStatics.h"
#include "Particles/ParticleSystemComponent.h"

// Sets default values
AProjectileBase::AProjectileBase()
{
 	// Set this actor to call Tick() every frame.  You can turn this off to improve performance if you don't need it.
	PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = false;

ProjectileMesh = CreateDefaultSubobject<UStaticMeshComponent>(TEXT("Projectile Mesh"));
	ProjectileMesh->OnComponentHit.AddDynamic(this, &AProjectileBase::OnHit);
	RootComponent = ProjectileMesh;

ProjectileMovement = CreateDefaultSubobject<UProjectileMovementComponent>(TEXT("Projectile Movement"));
	ProjectileMovement->InitialSpeed = MovementSpeed;
	ProjectileMovement->MaxSpeed = MovementSpeed;
	ProjectileMovement->bRotationFollowsVelocity = true;

ParticleTrail = CreateDefaultSubobject<UParticleSystemComponent>(TEXT("Particle Trail"));
	ParticleTrail->SetupAttachment(RootComponent);

InitialLifeSpan = 3.0f;
}

I would like to edit the component in the blueprint like the video.
Thank you :slight_smile:

From Above Comment The UPROPERTY() Line And Compile From Editor, After That UnComment It And Compile From Editor

// UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = "Components", meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true" ))

Thank you very much, man :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms