Unable to access Starting Project

When attempting to download the starting project for this course I get a notification that I need access to the Google drive and a request access button. When I request access I get a mail delivery error returned as an email. Do you need to make the Google Drive for this file public access?

Having the same problem. Can anyone help?

I have the same problem, and it is likely they just need to make the link public. We will just have to wait for them to do that.

me too.

Same issue here.

I sent a message to Lucy Becker on Friday to alert her to this problem, because AFAIK you can’t progress further with this course until the issue is resolved. Unfortunately as of today (Saturday) she hadn’t seen the message. If anyone knows of a better or alternate way to let GameDev know of the problem, please let me know.

Yeah I did the same thing actually, and same result so far. I think they might be really busy. I could try the discord.
Discord update: Someone has reached out to the instructor. Just have to wait for something to be done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It appears the problem seems to be resolved on my side, I am able to successfully download the project files :slight_smile:

Yes same here it looks like someone at GameDev.tv has resolved the problem. :slight_smile:

I got you guys! I’m happy it got resolved. Now time to jump into UE5 content.

If another problem like this happens you can let me know and I’ll directly contact one of the team members to help get this resolved quicker.

Hi, i just started the course today on udemy and when i click on starter files, it says cant download files seperately?.

Hi Keith, on chrome when i click on the link, it does not seem to open or download anything

Hi, I’m sorry I can’t really help you. I reported a specific problem to do with Dropbox permissions, which AFAIK was resolved. I think this may be a different problem. Please see an earlier reply from Kevin Brandon suggesting that you contact him in the event of further problems, I assume he is a support person for this course, so I suggest that might be the best course to follow.

Thank you Keith, i am looking forward to this course, it looks like an awesome game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms