Unable To Access Content

Hello,

I just purchased access to this course and I am unable to access the video content. The webpage just has a blank area where the video should be. I can still see other content such as the discussions below where the video should be. I am using Firefox 91.11.0esr (64-bit), but I also tried on Firefox 106.0.5 (64-bit) and had the same result.

1 Like

Could you try Chrome? Or another browser, I just did and it works for me.

Let me know here if it still does not work and I will inform those that deal with the site to look into it.

1 Like

I had the same issue but disabling enhanced tracking protection (via the shield icon leftmost in the url bar) gets the videos to show up

1 Like

Turning off the tracking protection worked, but I would prefer not to do that. Is there a technical explanation for why this is the case?

looks like it’s blocking hotmart video player, I don’t know anything about that service or why firefox doesn’t like it. It only happens with strict tracking protection rather than standard (in firefox privacy/security settings). There’s probably also a way to just whitelist that needed site and continue blocking everything else but I don’t know how to configure it

1 Like

There is a known problem with accessing the 2.8 archived content. It is being looked into, but USA holidays may slow sorting it out as it is a Udemy issue.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms