Ultimate Blender Animation Course

Greetings! I’ve found Udemy only a few days ago, but already picked few tutorials to start with. It’s a great place to learn stuff, and I want to thank the creators for making such a beautiful website.

Now, there is a topic I cannot find a full catchall answer about - the animation tools in Blender. I know there are some courses already existing about animation, but I’m not sure if they’re covering all the tools of animating in Blender, because as far as I know, there are a lot of variety of things that you can do with the bones, edit what they do on the movement, add movement/rotation limits or triggers, make great controllers etc - a lot of potential I would like to learn about. Not just about rigging a humanoid character or bringing “live” to animation, it would be nice to learn about all technically possible tools you can use for animating anything you want.

2 Likes

Super excited to announce the launch of the Blender Character Creator course :tada:

Time to ‘hop on over to Blender’ and get creating!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms