UE 5.3.2 Errors CS0234 Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets MSB3246

Hello I hope you have a great day, I’ve been stuck 4 days with this and I have not been able to solve.
I have some errors when creating a project in c++ just create it gives me error in Rider, I am investigating how to fix it but I have not found the way, I do not know if anyone has the same error as me or if you go through the same thing and solve it.

The warning is : Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2382, 5): [MSB3246] The resolved file has an incorrect image, has no metadata or is inaccessible for any other reason. The file or assembly ‘Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces.dll’ or one of its dependencies could not be loaded. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. The file or assembly ‘Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces.dll’ or one of its dependencies could not be loaded. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

The error is: DirectoryNode.cs(5, 30): [CS0234] The type or namespace name ‘Options’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Microsoft.CodeAnalysis’ (missing an assembly reference?).

Try to install UE5.3.2 again, install universal windows platform development, delete temporary folders, binaries, intermediates.

I’m not sure if this will fix it, but with Visual Studio Installer verify that you’ve installed:

• Desktop Development with C++
  • Universal Windows Platform Development
  • Game Development with C++

I have everything installed correctly, what you mention plus .net 8,4,6, as well as runtime 6.

Privacy & Terms