Udemy is Slow

I was just using Udemy last night, it was working alright but being a little bit slower than usual. I try to open Udemy, today, on chrome and it starts to use 50% of my RAM. Its been about 5 minutes and that page were you can see all your courses, talk in the community, watch the video, its still not loaded. All my other sites load fine, Udemy even loads fine in Microsoft Edge. Just not chrome for some reason. I highly doubt it is some hardware problem because I have an i7 a GTX 1060 6GB and 8G RAM. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

The only thing that comes to mind…

Lol. For some reason Udemy started working again. Probably the servers weren’t working well at the moment.

1 Like

Glad it isn’t bothering you any more! If you continue to have problems you can see what can be done about moving your course subscription from Udemy directly to gamedev.tv . They use teachable.com and you may have more success with it. if this is something you are interested in doing beware - you may need to do it within 30 days of buying it on Udemy… but I am not really sure. All I know is there exists a method of migrating your courses.

Privacy & Terms