TV-man walking

My character went for a walk)))

and I need help with video posting (((

5 Likes

You need help putting it on YouTube?

2 Likes

Have to link to video. Like YouTube, it can’t be uploaded onto this site.

Very good walk.

But…

Make it a ball it is walking on, then make the walk cycle go backwards so the ball it is standing on moves it forward! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :bulb:

3 Likes

First tried to find something other than youtube. Used https://sendvid.com/ but the video was posted as a link.

Then I tried to put the video on YouTube. (This is actually my first video on YouTube). I saw that others normally open the video in the post, but I have a preview and a link to the video. And it was saved as shorts (probably because it is short, 1 second?)

I just feel like it could be done better… Maybe save it as a GIF? Endless Walk!

1 Like

Thanks, interesting idea! I think I will!

2 Likes

Personally I think that YouTube is a great idea, because you can put all your projects there, and really grow a channel, which could even come with extra revenue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When it’s uploaded as a short, it loops, there’s just a slight delay in between loops. You could try rendering several loops together to make it a little longer and more seamless.

Did you render straight to a video, or did you render the individual frames as images? If it’s the latter, it would be easy to just copy those frames a few times in your video sequencer.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that it was possible to assemble a video from individual frames in Blender itself, so I rendered a video. I’ll redo it. Longer it will look more interesting. The next step I need to learn how to add music))))

2 Likes

Made a longer render of TV man walk

also, as suggested by @NP5б the TV man walking on the ball. Training to perform in the circus :grinning:

5 Likes

Excellent! Works very well.

2 Likes

@NP5 I was so proud of this video, and then my kind brother asked “is walking backwards different from walking forward?”
And it seems to me that there is a difference … so I’ll have to return to this topic X)

2 Likes

Yes it probably is, but so is walking on a ball! I think it looks perfectly fine as it is.

2 Likes

If your video is not long and has no sound, you can turn it into a gif easy for free here so you can share it everywhere and people won’t have to click play!

2 Likes

@NP5 Thank You!

@JyounzuSan Thanks, this helped a lot!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

3 Likes

Looks good! Great job!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms