Trouble on Quiz

I have a (hope noob) problem. I tried making my quiz, I completed it and I have what you can see in the next picture as Scene:

And in Game:

That seems cool til now. So when I create my file game by Build Settings and I open it, I have this:

Can anybody suggest me solutions or the source of my problem. Tnx to everyone would even try to <3

Hi,

Go to File > Project Settings > Player Settings. What resolution is set there for the WebGL build? Make sure the resolution is not higher than the resolution of the container in your browser window.

Ideally, use the same resolution in your game window because the game window is supposed to be a preview.

Thanks Nina, I’ll let u know

I tried but nothing changed. So, I manually modified cell sizes. Maybe this problem could have been avoided building the puzzle in a different way. So, that’s fine. Thank you again.

You could test the CanvasScaler component. Add it to the game object that has got the Canvas attached.

https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.ugui@1.0/manual/script-CanvasScaler.html

There are different UI scale modes. Maybe one of them will fix the problem for you.

Privacy & Terms