Troll Invasion - A Match3 Game

After a bit of experimenting, building on what knowledge I already had, along with some Unity specific things I’ve picked up here, I’m pleased to announce the beta release of Troll Invasion, a Match 3 game.
The -=core=- game experience is in, the matching and bashing of trolls with the energy from matching the weapons. I still have to work on customizing it, possibly with collectible characters like Puzzles and Dragons or Dr. Who Legacy.

It’s in beta release on the Android App Store (anybody can click on the link and join the beta).
Troll Invasion For Android

I’ve also got a version out in WebGL (looks like it’s best to start it from the link, and then go to Full Screen, as the WebGL player doesn’t show the whole game in non full screen mode.
Troll Invasion WebGL

I haven’t started into Monetizing quite yet. Next up will be incorporating ads into the game. I’ll most likely go with AdMob, since I already have an account set up with Google for the game I wrote in 2013 MultiHand Poker
That game was written entirely in Eclipse using Java. I can’t believe how much easier things are in Unity!

The entire game was designed using free assets. The tiles are from an icon pack in the Asset Store, and the characters are from Craftpix.net.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information!

Privacy & Terms