Tiny House in the Woods

For my midsection project, I was trying to create a whole environment. I decided to build a tiny house in the woods. I only used skills learned in the videos I’ve completed so far. I wanted to challenge myself to build an entire environment. It was challenging, and took me about 3 days to complete. I had a lot of fun, and I am starting to feel way more comfortable in Blender.

Here are some exterior shots of the house. It showcases the overall shell of the house, the outside decorations, and the environment.

Here are some interior shots of what I built inside. I have a little living room area, and a small simple kitchen. It was fun to expand on the building and bring some life to the inside.

Reference Photo:

I’m really happy with how this came out. And I’m excited to learn more. Does anyone have any feedback on what I’ve made? I’d love to hear it, thank you!

9 Likes

As a starter, it is a good project!
You had a lot of fun, working with the basic concepts of Blender.
But, there is still much more to learn.
Don’t drift too much from the challenge.
Because even if you had a lot of fun, with more knowledge, things can be done more efficiently.

Have fun!

1 Like

I agree with what Pete said. Great project, and very good practice. But tons more to learn. You’ll be surprised by how much more you can do once you finish the course. So just keep on going

1 Like

Thank you! I look forward to learning more and more as I progress. Taking little breaks for projects helps me stay motivated and interested. It also just helps me get more comfortable navigating Blender. But I appreciate that advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms