Tilemap Grid & Colllider Box Visibilty

When I select my Tile Map GameObject, and open my Tile Pallet, the Scene window will show me the Tile Map, but only the squares I have painted, everything else is just flat grey, there is no grid, no green box for the colliders, though I have added the TileMapCollider2D and Composite Collider 2D. I have used the Tile Map “Focus On” drop down menu to cycle through the Grid/Tile map selections, but it doesnt change the view and not will actually show anything. There is no grid, there is no Collider visible. I was having an issue where my character was getting stuck on walls, so I went to see what was going on, and cant see any Grid or Collider information on any of my tile maps… please help!

This is what I see when I have the TileMap GameObject selected and the Tile Pallet open and selected to paint. Notice the painted squares are visible, The character behind the grey, is placed just above the surface of the platform. No matter which selection I choose, Tilemap or Grid, it looks the same. None does look normal.

Hi SimoninSD82,

Click on Gizmos in the Scene window.

Did that solve the problem?

See also:

Yes! Thank you! And that helped be figure out which tiles are causing the issue I am having. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms