TileMap Collider 2D

When I put the tile map collider 2D that’s not effect tilemap platform . How can i solve this problem ?

Hi Ali,

Could you please share more information on your project, for example, screenshots? It’s also advisable to watch the video at least one more time because it is fairly easy to miss a detail.

The problem is when I start the game my character is going to bottom.But that shouldn’t be like that.My character should stay on the platform.İ add tile map collider 2D but that’s not effect my platform I don’t know why ?

Is the Terrain collider attached to the correct game object? Maybe you will need to remove it and to readd it because it is sometimes a bit buggy.

I tried but it didn’t work . I think this 2 photo will give better idea what’s problem about ?

It looks as though the green line is around the whole “landscape”. Could it be that the background is on the same layer as the foreground?

How are you getting on with this, @Ali_Dolen?

i solved the problem.it was a simple mistake . ty for asking and helping me .

I’m glad you were able to fix it yourself. May I ask what the solution was?

the problem was when I paint my platform, I miss the click foreground and I was painting background actually.Thats why I got problem about that.

1 Like

Ah, yes, that’s one of the most common problems. Thanks for sharing your solution. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms