This is what i made so far by watching course to this lecture and its my first own modelling

i made it all by my own from a low poly model

1 Like

guys let me know how is it thank you

Oh, it’s great! Really great. Well done! You didn’t use any reference material? I imagine you did, right?

yes i made it from another low poly model like this

1 Like

Nice. Yeah, that’s really good. I don’t think I was ready to make something like this at your stage. I’m a very cautious explorer myself, and only when I feel ready do I let myself go do more. It’s always good to take initiative! Good for you, friend.

1 Like

thank you very much my friend. i also make these guns too after that and gonna make it a package of low poly guns, published it in asset store to see whats reviews . and i made these from google pictures of real guns

2 Likes

You got a whole package there, I see! Excellent work and so advanced. I wish you best of luck :smiley: For a beginner (I imagine you are?) you’re very advanced.

1 Like

ty very muchhhhh bro yes i am beginner its because course is great

1 Like

package name is lowpoly beautifull guns pack free in asset store but till now they doesnt published it but soon it will published you can download it and support me if you like it

Sure, I’ll take a look. Thanks :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms