There will be a new VR course using Unity or not?

I want to know 2 things about this course:

• I bought this course many days before it became deprecated, I can still access it but it’s ok if I still want to learn something from this course?
  • There will be another Mobile & VR with Unity course or not?
1 Like

Hi Simone,

When a course reaches its end of life, it is effectively changed on the Udemy platform from being public to private. Any students who had existing access to it, like yourself, will continue to be able to access it. Any resources, links to GitHub repositories and to the forum are still intact. For any student who hasn’t got access to it, a message will inform them that the course is private and they will not be able to access it. It will also not appear in the marketplace where new students would be able to purchase it.

With regards to your second question, I’d recommend you take a look through the Course Ideas category, the team use the valuable feedback from the students to see which topics students are interested in learning, and, if it’s something they feel they would also like to teach, often a new course is born.

You can use the in-built voting system to vote on an existing suggestion, or, if there isn’t one which specifically meets your needs, create a new one and vote on it, you may like to also share it on social media to enable it to gain some additional traction, perhaps the Unity Course Community Facebook Group for example.

I hope the above is of use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for answering me and for give all of this information.

1 Like

You’re very welcome Simone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms