The neck... and some more

Human anatomy is insane. We as a species should consider simplifying it a bit…
Non the less working on this model was so much fun! There is no single place on it I hadn`t fight so hard to make it look more or less natural.

5 Likes

Looks great to me. Worth the time and effort.

Be so much easier if we were mechanical and metal! :rofl: :robot:

I just wonder if the top back of her head from the side is right? bit high, pointy head direction?

2 Likes

Hi! I think you are right - general shape of human skull is slightly rounded there. Looks like it wouldn’t be too hard to fix.
On the other side this part of head is usually covered by hairs and you shouldn’t have seen it anyway :wink: I think this is the primary reason I missed this detail myself. Sometimes you just ought to think up something here and there. And sometimes better just to hide it from view - for example you can’t see here all the awful details of fingers on feet I can’t improve right now.

I agree with NP5 here but that is such a good work. Imagine how much better you can make it in the long run too.

1 Like

Thank you. One of the first things I really want to learn about is how to reduce amount of tris from close to a million to something more reasonable and don’t lose all the details :smile:

1 Like

Indeed this can be a huge challenge moving forward, I wish you good luck in your learning journey! : )

Privacy & Terms