The Dragon Rider

Here is the Demo of my RPG! After lots and lots of hours of designing, audio, compile errors and integration of the dragon and some special attacks I finally had a game I wanted to play and showcase to the world. I even have a few quests. The main mission to this open world area is to stop the invasion that is happening past the mountains. The enemies are trying to take the last safe heaven in the world. You are the only one who can tame the last dragon. You also are able to use the power of the Dragons and summon elemental powers like fire, lighting and healing. It is buggy and has glitches but I’m really happy with it. It does everything I wanted it to do. While I was creating and finishing it up I realized I could do SO much. I felt so excited because with the character system, health system and weapon system we built it is really easy to add in a feature or create anything we want. It is so easy to create new weapons and special abilities. I have learned so much creating this RPG and have so much left to learn. It’s only the beginning! I’m pleased to show case this demo. Thanks Ben and Rick! You guys are awesome! :smiley:

Demo Video

13 Likes

WOOOOW Kevin!
Your Dragon Rider RPG is sweeet!
About how many hours did you clock on this one?
I gotta step my game all the way up!

1 Like

Hey man!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words!

I spent about 2 months.

You got this man! It’s all about being consistent everyday! Even if it’s only for 15 mins!

Wow!!! this is your game?

Goog job, Kevin!

Privacy & Terms