The darkness - intro and first choice

The Darkness is spreading fast.

To stop it, an ancient ritual called The Bonfire must be performed.
The only place the 3 ingredients required for the ritual can be found, is said to be in an old abandoned, recently excavated, castle.

Built by the Spanish a long time ago to cement their rule over the Mayans, it has been deserted for a very long time.
At least that’s what your logic tells you.
If it wasn’t for the unique style of architecture that matched the era it was built in, you would not have thought that this was a centuries old building from how well maintained it looked.

You have read about this castle from ancient Mayan scriptures where they detailed how they loathed the castle and all its inhabitants.
It also tells of a Mayan uprising during which they killed everyone in the castle, after which they booby trapped and cursed the castle.
The text promises a most horrible death to anyone who dares to enter.

This is why you are here!

You are a well known archeologist and an expert of ancient traps, both mostly due to your obsession with old Indiana Jones movies.
If anyone stands a chance of surviving all the horrors inside the castle to retrieve the unique materials needed for The Bonfire and stop The Darkness from spreading, it’s you.

You are now outside of this long forgotten, recently excavated castle.

1. Do you try and open the door?
  2. Do you peak through the window?
1 Like

I peak through the window! I’m a huge fan of Indiana Jones so this is awesome to me! I can’t wait find out what happens next!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms