The Cathedral: final game asset scene

Finally, my game assets scene is 98% finished. I decided to follow the path of the course and made a cathedral. I will definitely come back to this scene, to add some more assets into it or play with the different lighting settings or make an exterior render.

I really enjoyed this section and learned so many new skills over the last couple of weeks. It was quite a challenge sometimes, I never modeled such a large 3d project before but with the skills learned I could manage it very well. I combined all the skills learned in this chapter to model the church bench. I want to thank @Richard_Vekony for answering al my questions during this section.

I’m looking forward to all the feedback and comments.

30 Likes

@Bram_van_Vliet Hi Bram! Wow this is epic. Beautiful work. I love it has atmosphere, i love the big spaces and the rays in it, very nice. A lot of work in it i know.
And i have to say it was a good feeling to have a mate around during this lecture, like in real school :slight_smile: maybe next time i will ask you about how to do something. Keep up the good work, keep in touch! Cheers!

1 Like

Gorgeous work Bram. I’ve been buying products from some of the top 3D vendors out there, and this is on the same level of quality as any of their products are. Very nicely done.

3 Likes

This is so awesome. Really good. It is like paintings. Wish I could model so good someday.

1 Like

thank you so much Jada. I made this work a while ago, but i’m stil proud at the result.

Hi Bram, you could really be proud. If you want I like to have a look at your recent blender works. update: I have taken a look at your portfolio. The cathedral is your masterpiece, but the other models are also very interesting. The medieval house looks very lovely and I like your youtube film, especially because it reveals the geometry.

1 Like

Hi Jada, so good to hear you like the work. I’m also proud at my YouTube videos, I share them so others can see how the models are build up. I’m currently challenging myself to try to make an animation short.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms