The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 21)

Wow, it was a lot harder to come up with a theme for this week then i thought it would be.

This week’s theme is Water!

You can make anything related to it, so maybe a boat or a window with rain on it, or maybe a fish.
I really look forward to seeing what people come up with! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Wanted to try and make a big ocean with the ocean modifier, didn’t really turn out how I wanted it but I’m still happy with it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Took a shot at modeling a guitar shaped pool.:grinning:

5 Likes

Jeez man, you can only win a weekly topic once per week! lol.

Looking good, though! Loving the light effects in the pool.

2 Likes

Lol. :slight_smile: Thank you. My first post will be the official submission for the week.

1 Like

Multiple submissions are okay (And encouraged!) I’ll just take whichever one gets the most votes!

It’s as they say in the course; the guy who did the most pottery pieces also did the best pottery piece! (Although that’s paraphrasing quite a bit x3)

2 Likes

The pilgrims landing on american soil.

For some reason sketchfab isn’t embedding properly…

2 Likes

I’m working on the nov-dec project, it will be underwater scene with characters.

So i’m very happy with this theme that allowed me to work on underwater light.

9 Likes

I really like the bubbles and god rays, did you do anything special to get the god rays or did it just come for free with the render?

Man, I wish I had seen this topic earlier, I would’ve put something together. With only 2-3 days left I don’t think I can smash something out in time, especially when I’m definitely not in the mood to model right now, haha.

That was the purpose of my test (volumetric lightning)
If you want to know how, the best is to look this long and interesting video

2 Likes

It’s that time again! Congratulations to all who submitted!

The winner of this week’s competition, with 9 votes at time of checking, is @Brandon_H with his cute simplistic low poly ocean. @Brandon_H can you please create a new topic with your submission for this week’s theme?

Thank you all for the votes. Awesome submissions for this challenge. The new weekly challenge is up and the theme is castles. The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 22)

Privacy & Terms