The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 2)

I never managed to finish this…only managed to add the engraving…will finish it one day!

3 Likes

Really great work guys! I look forward to next week’s theme :thumbsup:

Speaking of, it’s about that time. We should just use the same system as last week to collate and randomly pick who is going to select the next topic. If you’d like, we could also create a topic in the Lounge area to show off again, as there are some pretty nifty swords here. But maybe that’s not all that necessary.

Looks like we had 9 entries last week. Give me one second -beep boop RNJesus don’t fail me now beep boop-

Okay, well. The first answer I got was 4, which was my submission, but I already did Castles last week ;D I’ll try again to make it fairer on everyone getting a turn.

-BEEP BOOP-

The second time I got @Lucas_Lima. Congratulations Lucas; can you please start a new topic with your weekly suggestion whenever you get the chance. I can’t wait :smiley: This is great practice for everybody, I see a lot of fantastic improvements already :open_mouth:

1 Like

A summary post with all entries is a good idea! I like the post from the first week and it would be cool if you could continue with it.

1 Like

Oh cool! Will create right away!

EDIT: The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 3)

Privacy & Terms