The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 18)

It took me by surprise when i figured out that I am the one to pick this week’s theme.
So, the theme is Houses
You can make anything related to houses, from pieces of furniture to a full house.
And as always, be creative. :+1:

5 Likes

Great job! :jack_o_lantern:

Not sure I will have time to make anything new this week, but may submit something else I been working on for another class.

Not really sure how I ended up with a dresser with a crack in it but I think it’s a bit fun looking

8 Likes

15 Likes

Here’s one I prepared earlier, modelled based on actual measurements from my bathroom
https://community.gamedev.tv/uploads/short-url/cIEc2szguMpG201z25hchOpj3U7.jpg
Sketchfab:

8 Likes

This is my replication of a historic building in Westminster, Colorado, The Bowles House.
It is a work in progress. I have only just started on the materials for the house and hope to eventually add landscape which will include a gazebo, arched trellis and flagstone path.

14 Likes

Cracking work again everyone, enjoy looking through them.

Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks, still away at work and dont have access to put anything together :frowning:

Hey guys! Congratulations on the submissions. Well done to everyone; had a lot of likes being thrown around this time for some really spectacular models!

Ultimately, the submission that earned the most likes was @Brandon_H with his spectacular Christmas themed home. Well done, @Brandon_H can you create a new thread with your idea for this week’s topic?

2 Likes

Awesome job everyone. Great blends this week. Thank you to all for the likes. The next challenge is up The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 19)
Can’t wait to see the models this challenge presents to us.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms