The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 12)

WOW! I really like the mace! Despite the simple geometry, the actual idea and design of it is awesome! Love the chain, hehe.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late submission. Didn’t have much time to dedicate for this week’s challenge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice, like the little swirl touch on the end of the left one, very tim buton esque :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is a not so great grungy fantasy sword. Too much to do this week and no inspiration to boot!

4 Likes

nice one, sweet texturing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done to everyone again! Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry this week; saw a lot of good texture work and some interesting poly-work as well.

I will now use my random number generated to choose next week’s topic picker. Out of 7 possible entries, the winner is Number 3, which was @rszarka and his cool scimitar! Well done!

@rszarka, can you please create a new thread with the topic for this week please?

2 Likes

I spent far too much time looking at the detail on the handle! Looks fab! :slight_smile:

@rszarka…Way to go! Really nice work on your scimitar. Congratz as top choice of the week!

@Rob…Thanks, Rob! It looks better in the picture than it actually is LOL. Some days seem to be better than others for modeling and texturing.

@ Everyone…Great job on the models this week. Hope to see more great work next week!

2 Likes

good job @rszarka :wink:

Egad, the RNG doth make another fair weekly prophecy!

Well done everyone, another great week.

may the next week, by the will of rszarka beseech a topic of great astoundment and wonderment forthwith to the realm of blender!
(my medieval chat to end the week, more corn than Kellogs i know lol, sorry)

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms