The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 11: 2017) Musical Instruments

Last week was my first week and I’m loving this challenge! Thanks @McFuzz for running this!

For this week’s topic i’ve chosen :notes: Music! :notes: Or more specifically musical instruments :smiley:
High poly, low poly, a note, an orchestra let that musical creativity run wild!

Can’t wait to see what you all make!

7 Likes

My entry for this week :slight_smile: Had a lot of fun today making it. Great theme and can’t wait to see what everyone else is doing.
I don’t have a name for it yet but my character is a very sensible and gracious character and his means of communication is by playing the cords and making people feel what he wants to tell them =D

12 Likes

Amagad that’s awesome @Mihaela_Emilia :smiley:

2 Likes

@Mewse thanks, i had to step up to the challenge xD

1 Like

Mihaela you are just such an awesome artist ! This is really great!, simple yet very effective … Again with your work, i could see this in an animated movie haha you have created a new character … Miss violino

2 Likes

@rszarka thank you so much :slight_smile: i too can imagine it in an animated short xD

1 Like

A 5 string bass guitar :smiley:

8 Likes

This is awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Little bit less of a turn out this week, but the voting will still occur :smiley:

1 Like

After nearly 24 hours, results are in!

@amhadinger with 56% of votes.

Congratulations to @amhadinger. If you could, could you please create a new thread with your topic for the week as soon as you are able?

1 Like

Well, here we go ! :smiley:

BTW @Mihaela_Emilia Great job on your model!

1 Like

@amhadinger thanks :slight_smile: you too

1 Like

Privacy & Terms