The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Final Entries due Sunday 17th Sept) The Bathroom

Yes Christi ^^

I’m gonna go ahead and congratulate @Manu_Scheller on the win this week.

See you all in the next challenge

1 Like

Didn’t think it would be fair of me to select the theme and put my bathroom up for voting. I did enjoy making and sharing with everyone,

1 Like

Well, you did a great job of it Christi. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kudos @Capricas_Kirito to you for modeling of a toilet. It is not an easy model to pull off.

1 Like

Thank you.

Congratulations to @Manu_Scheller for his grand bathroom scene.

Manuel please Start a new thread with your choice of topic and the length you want the contest to run … 1 or 2 weeks.

Good work all.

@marilu597 @Manu_Scheller @Capricas_Kirito

1 Like

Congratulations Manu! And to all that particpated … great work everyone!

Thank you very much to Christi for running her weekly collab through to completion, hosting the votes, posting the win…This contest is the communities so it makes sense whoever is hosting the theme can run the contest their way instead of one person running the show like it has been. I will make up an instructional sheet to send to the weekly contest host each time that explains how to build the poll and host the contest to make it easier for someone that has not done it before so manu i will be sending you a document later today via PM :slight_smile:

Congratulations Manu that bathroom you made up is really great mate! Thank you very much Christi for running the contest so well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you christi, i liked yours as well :slight_smile:

Thank you rszarka :slight_smile:
Yes, that sheet would be great, as i didn’t do such things before, it would help me :slight_smile:
Great entries all and thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms