The Blender Collab: Week 19 Themed Gallery ("Party time!")

Had no idea what i was doing and just played around with everything until i thought it looked ok.

19 Likes

Haha cool. That’s some nice looking wrapping paper!

2 Likes

I don’t drink, but I like that game xD

I’m with you on the drinking part. Though with all those party movies this came to mind :joy:

Its not a real party without a snacks table!!! Where else will we get our much needed dose of sugar?

15 Likes

Cube Dudes partying after a week of hard work

16 Likes

Haha, this is awesome!

2 Likes

Last minute entry, upgraded my CPU this week.

Simple DJ Setup.

13 Likes

Time’s up! Nice job to everyone who participated. If you didn’t get a chance to take part this week, hopefully you can join in next week.

Now it’s time to vote. There are no official criteria, but you might like to consider:

• Color use
  • Composition
  • Visual story
  • Blender skills
  • Creativity

… or if all else fails, just use the Marge Simpson method.
0ee416d59c1fdbdab7d2cb5067976c0e
(edit: Forgot to mention the only rule: Just don’t vote for your own submission :laughing: )

You have until 2020-05-13T11:00:00Z to vote, at which point the winner can choose a new topic and make the next thread. Good luck!

(note: Sorry if the poll is a little unclear. The circles are above the picture they go with. If you’re not sure, just click on the picture. That works too.)

This week’s entries:

:

1 Like

Oh my, this week it’s super hard to choose just one entry

4 Likes

It’s so difficult to choose. From funny to high skills, from colorful to nice execution.
Great work again!

3 Likes

I gotta give it to Dancing Queen, it’s like a friendly reminder that it’s possible to create amazing things with simple techniques, no need for super fancy textures, nodes or tools, just the will to create something fun!

5 Likes

Was a tough choice but I finally decided on Root, the figures are awesome!

1 Like

A great collection of entries this week folks. This is definitely going to be hard to choose just one.

2 Likes

Indeed everyone made something unique and cool. Also want to thank @yo_johann @Karthik_KK and @Ethan_Martinez for their contributions which made me waste hours today trying to search the internet and just try and come up with a way to make a disco ball look like it’s actually reflecting light like it should.

3 Likes

use volumetric rendering …

For me, I haven’t covered it on the course.

1 Like

When is the new theme starting? Is it not overdue?

Votes are open until tomorrow at 1 PM CET, then the winner will choose the next theme

2 Likes

It looks awesome

Privacy & Terms