The Beginnning with this first "Roofed Brick Well"

Hi from Germany. Nice to learn this duplicating method for creating such a model and very good explanation for coloring. As a total beginner, this course seems to me a hard road, but let’s see how far I get. A question in advance for the next lessons. Maybe it will clear up on its own: It seems to me that the lessons start with simple models. I did not read where you can download the starter models. Can s.o. give me a hint (I’m enrolled with Udemy)?

4 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

Your well looks good.
What models might you download? The point is to make them yourself! Pretty sure there are none to download already made.

3 Likes

Now the rendered version (Exercise from the next lesson) with some other colors:

4 Likes

Welcome on board!

Great first model and render - Well done! ^^

There are no downloads with this course, other than resources to use with the lessons. (Some lessons will have reference files, or stuff like that, but no models).

If you get stuck, you can always ask here on the forums for pointers. People are really friendly, and nobody bites :smiley:

If you need inspiration for the more open-ended assignments/ challenges, just scroll through the boards under the lesson. So many people with so many different visions and ideas. Lots of inspiration ^^

Looking forward to seeing your work :smiley:

2 Likes

Next Step: Lighting

I decided me for two point lights under the main wooden beam.

4 Likes

Nice work.And welcome.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms