Textures doesn't load

I place these assets to my scene and some of them don’t load fully and visible only in play mode. What should I do?

Two screens for both modes

A small update. I’ve figured out that these assets are empty from the back, that’s ok, some part of the question is solved BUT NOT the question

I still have no loading in the creator mode while all these assets stay in play mode. I can’t work with these assets, they are also ghosts on a hierarchy panel. Unclickable, bet you know what it is.

Unreal has a feature called World Partition that will stream out parts of your level in order to improve performance. This can be super annoying when you want to work on the whole level or if you don’t understand that it’s there.

In your world settings, you can disable this by searching for “streaming” and unchecking “Enable Streaming”.

You may need to restart the editor for this to take full effect

1 Like

Due to the perpetual crash of UE that I describe in the next question (please help), I can’t test it, but looks like you know what it is, so I put “solved” Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms