Textures.com

Am I correct in saying that the “textures.com” website is chargeable for us? I made an acc and have not received a single credit since. I have now created my own “professional” texture so that I can participate to some extent :sweat_smile:. The “resources” under the video I could not download exactly for its use.

1 Like

Do you know Polyhaven?

Its 100% free and Has a lot of decent materials and hdri. Its not as large basen as textures, but its well worth knowing.

1 Like

Partly!
Since the release of the GameDev course, the rules on texture. com have been changed.
There are still some textures for free, but you need to find this out on your own.
Or make your own.

1 Like

Use this if you like.

I made it, you have my permission.

4 Likes

Textures.com is odd some complain about no free credits, but not lots. I believe the credits appear after a day or so of opening the account, as an anti abuse of the system measure.

1 Like

yes, I am aware. It was shown at the beginning of class, thought it was just background information. I’ll have a go at it. Thanks :slight_smile:

said and done. please ignore the building. I found it blindly on the internet, it wasn’t the perfect size but it was enough for training, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I registered there about 1 week ago, so far nothing has happened, but if necessary I will know how to help myself in another way :thinking:

1 Like

I still lack a lot of knowledge for my own creations :grin:

I’m getting my textures from Pexels.com instead

1 Like

Shade Auto Smooth!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms