TeleportPlayer Challenge Feedback

Much shorter unlisted feedback video documenting challenge here: https://youtu.be/FetJBiBgyWg

• How long did this challenge take you: 13 minutes
  • Was there anything that didn’t make sense or was confusing: There were a few things I made confusing for myself for no reason, but nothing on the GameDev.tv side.
  • Did you find any errors or showstopping issues with the project file: I keep getting the following warnings: Could not create a custom UI for the shader ‘SyntyStudios/Prototype_Global’. The shader has the following: ‘CustomEditor = ASEMaterialInspector’. Does the custom editor specified include its namespace? And does the class either derive from ShaderGUI or MaterialEditor?
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Assets\Scripts\First person controller\Jump.cs(7,15): warning CS0108: ‘Jump.rigidbody’ hides inherited member ‘Component.rigidbody’. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.

• Were the challenges too easy, just right, or too difficult: This challenge was just right. I didn’t get it right away, but I got the answer on my second try.

This one was another single line to make the player transform equal the target. Given both are serialized in and no lookup is required this might be a bit easy, or I might just have been luck

Privacy & Terms