TEACH surviving school (a teaching simulator in the 20th century school)

Hi there
It took me 9 months to develop it. The idea is to experience the stress of teaching. How to manage questions from pupils and usual classroom problems(didnt want to make it too violent to avoid pegi restrictions), what consequences your responses will have on them. But without forgetting your duty to teach the content. Also managing inspections, pressure from parents and headteacher. I could have made it even deeper, but it was my first steps with Unity. The game is completely free and with no ads, you are welcome to download and give me your feedback if you like.

3 Likes

Haha! What a cool concept. I hope it helps spread the message.

Thank you yeah I’m now on at the time of spreading the word Xdd different channels at the time it’s hard to stand out of the crowd on mobile development

Interesting character models and I quite agree, trying to each in the modern age is one hell of a feat.

thank you I bought them on the unity assets store. It is actually a challenge with a lot of techniques to learn the art of teaching. Thats why I thought it would be interesting to create a game like that

1 Like

Privacy & Terms