TArray of HiddenWords compilation error/ UE crash :(

Hello ~ ~ ~
So while trying to implement the TArray of the HiddenWords into my code I ran into some problems in both methods
I apologize if it’s an obvious error I’ve overseen but what I tried was:

• Compiling the code multiple times and made sure that Im saving the VScode files
  • for the HeaderFileMethod if I added ’ ; ’ before the BeginPlay function as the CompilerLog suggests it works… but THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE LOLL
  • in the RunTime method, if I commented out lines(45,46) code works just fine for (int i = 0; i<5; i++) PrintLine(TEXT("%s"), *HiddenWordsList[i]);

all files and UE reports/logs are included here: UE TArray Debugging - Google Drive

much love <333
(edit: Just realised that i’ve been using int not int32 but still same issues after fixing them)
(edit: as for the RunTime method, turns out that when i copypastad the code, had a missing ‘s’ in the path. However still dk about the HeaderFileMethod :confused: )

#include is a literal copy and paste. You’re missing a semicolon on the end of the Words variable in the header file.

Are you sure you named the text file “HiddenWordList.txt” and not “HiddenWordList.txt.txt”? By default Windows hides known file extensions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms