Tank Blueprint is loosing Barrel continuously

Hello Folks,

this is my first Thread, Ashes on my Head !

I have met problems lately, after changing the TankBarrel to our own class as shown.
Since there, my blueprint continuosly is loosing its static mesh.
Maybe i have worked it out a little bit wrong, but i am not able to find, what i exactly did wrong.

I can reset it in the editor, but whenever i restart or build my project, it looses the barrel.

Can anybody say something about it ?

2 Likes

What UE version are you on? As far as I know, it’s an unresolved bug as of 4.20.3 that is “supposedly” fixed in 4.21, but nobody knows for sure.

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-52220

The workaround for now is to probably recreate the barrel components and reattach them. Sometimes it sticks after re-adding the components. Or you can close the Editor every time you compile but that’s a pain.

1 Like

That’s good to know, somebody knows the issues.
You see, i looked over the forum to search for it, but missed.
Is there already a post mentioning this issue, i could review, to get a little bit more comfortable with this ?
Worked through since here without only some issues using sourcetree and bitbucket, and didn’t ask, because you use github here and i came along myself somehow.
And i’d like to get used to this forum here a little bit more !

Last: Thanks for the precision landing ! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms