Supporting a game developer

I am sorry if this is not the place for this…

I am a Roblox animator, but it does not provide the financial stability I need… As a game developer, my true passion lies in Unity game development, but I’ve never been able to pursue it due to a lack of proper guidance and educational resources. Yes, I have tried YouTube, but it just doesn’t get me on the track… but I believe getting a complete structured course with quizzes, projects, and especially, the teacher’s guidance!

I am actually looking forward the unity 3D Course…

Right now, I’m facing financial constraints that make it impossible for me to afford a course, and I don’t feel comfortable asking my father for help for the same reason as in my currency, $15-20$ is a significant amount, which makes my dream of entering the world of game development seem even more out of reach.

But I want you to know that I genuinely believe in my talent, and I’m ready to dedicate all my time and energy to this endeavor. My ultimate dream is to become a professional game developer, and I’m committed to making that dream a reality.

If you believe in my potential and can help me, take this crucial step towards my dream by purchasing a $15-20$ course on Udemy, it will mean the world to me. Your support will not only provide me with the education I need but also fill my journey with hope, promise, and the determination to succeed. Thank you for considering helping me embark on this incredible journey.

Thank You…

Good Evening and welcome to the forum.

unfortunately, I cant see a request for gifting a course being done with todays financial climate.

But if its Unity that you want to dive into, they offer a free learning pathway tools and walk through several complete games.

worth looking into

Darren

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will look into this :+1:

Privacy & Terms